Wear With Confidence
Have the peace of mind of knowing that your gemstone is conflict-free and eco-friendly but also that you will be able to enjoy it for a lifetime. With the purchase of a Harro Gem, you will receive a Certificate of Authenticity & Limited Lifetime Warranty card.
The Harro Gem Limited Lifetime Warranty guarantees the stone to maintain its amazing optical properties for as long as you own it. This includes the Harro Gem’s color, clarity, luster, fire, and brilliance.
Harro Gem moissanite stones are subject to the terms as set forth below.
- The Harro Gem warranty is non-transferable and only applies to the original purchaser.
- The Harro Gem warranty covers changes to the optical properties (color, clarity, fire and brilliance) of the Harro Gem.
- The Harro Gem warranty does not cover damage as the result of abuse or misuse of your Harro Gem.
- The Harro Gem warranty does not cover theft or loss of the stone.
- Any alterations or treatments to the Harro Gem will void the warranty.
- Upon registration of your online warranty, you need to fill out all required fields.
- You need to retain your original receipt.
You need to return to the original place of purchase for any Harro Gem replacement claims. If the original place of purchase is no longer in business, please contact us.
In the unlikely event that you have to use the warranty, all you have to do is return the Harro Gem along with your original sales receipt and your warranty card to the place of purchase. Be sure to register your purchase here.
Moissanite is a tough stone; however, like diamond, it can sometimes be brittle. When setting moissanite, applying too much pressure can chip or break the stone, especially if there are corners in the case with princess cuts, baguettes, triangles, etc. For stones with corners, apply slightly less pressure than you would with diamonds.
Moissanite needs to be cleaned thoroughly before applying any heat to it, otherwise, whatever is on the stone may be baked on. This may not be apparent at first, but the sticky film that develops can attract dirt and eventually make the stone look cloudy or appear to have an oil stain on the surface.
Before applying heat to a ring set with moissanite, give the ring an acid bath (such as perchloric acid) like you would with diamonds. This will clean off fingerprints and other oils like polishing rouge. It’s important to clean the stone when resizing the ring or anytime soldering is involved.
If your moissanite is already dirty, use silver polish to buff it out. However, if the stain is more stubborn and silver polish doesn’t work, then try using nail polish remover to scrub the stone.